Differed Thoughts & Feelings !



If it wasn't a well thought
Then, Give me what is all right
For I was drunk last night
And they say I think great 
Sing well & make all moves perfect
When I dine, only the wine 

If it wasn't the same thought
What you thought for sure, of your heart
Then why I feel, that you heard all of it
That I wrote in & sung to myself 

If it wasn't, what you felt to mean it
And not me, the one mentioned in it
Then, keep your hand on your chest
To hear, what your heart got to say you
And let me know, what is in it 
For more than love, I seek truth 

If it wasn't then, Give me the hurt
I am ready to love, any of It 
To break the edges, hedges, Verges
And let it go away & let our nodes depart 
For you and me are not destined,
To do this forever right

- Ravi (R)


0 comments: