"Hate to say; Move On"..


I am what I am, but never been someone else...
Yet  it seemed; I am a lie to you...

You left in a fear of hurt...
but, I even loved the hurt; you left...

When you know; you leave some day...
why you made yourself; everything in my life...

You left on
your way, but I  am still lying there...
For I loved those days; Which I am still living in...

Now, I hate to say myself; move on….
For I loved, every moment; I lived with you...

For, its where; I lived the love...

                                                                                                     
       

                                                                           -Ravi®

1 comments:

Saru Singhal said...
October 23, 2011 at 7:11 PM

Beautiful poem Ravi...Love hurts and most importantly it teaches us...