My Quotes


If I am going to pay for all the mistakes that I did so far in my life, then why should I regret for all the mistakes I did so far. - Ravi(R)

I was always been scared of losing it, but I never recognized the fact that, "it was never mine". -Ravi(R)

Learn to lose as many things as you can, no matter even that you love the most, So that one day you will die in peace without worrying about losing this world. - Ravi(R)

There are some kinds of problems which cannot be solved through out a life time but can only be balanced and managed. -Rav(E)

The worst part of a love story is “where a hero slowly starts to hate a girl whom he loves very much & finally ends up hating every girl". -Ravi(R)

I have no idea whether there is god or not but for sure there is a goddess. –Ravi®

If you feel that I am a failure by comparing the success of someone, then everyone is a failure by comparing someone else's success. - Ravi(R)

Hard choices that you make in your life may or may not bring you the success but for sure it will bring the value to your life - Ravi(R)

If you believe that god is one, then why don't you recognize the fact that "He is the only one who judges you and me as well"? -Ravi(R)

Arguments are never ending fights. The best to win is to just quit from it as soon as possible. -Ravi(R)

If everyone can treat the every other person, just like the way they treat themselves, then there we can see god in each other than searching him somewhere else. -Ravi(R)

If everything is perfect in this society like the way you wanted to be, then there is no opportunity to struggle for some cause which would lead to the betterment of society. -Ravi(R)

No one deceives you in reality but you yourself get deceived by your acts. - Ravi(R)

There would be at least few of them who always say that you are wrong, even though you do it perfect "--RAVI(R).

0 comments: