In search of my heart -- Ravi(R)


It’s been 8 years I left my home. I walked so many miles away from it searching for what I want in this real life. I came so far enough from it such that if I look back once, it no where seemed a home again. Even being walking so many miles away, I can still see its signs but couldn’t help it smashing down for the storms and thunders nor can give a hand to the hands that are in need of help.

I failed and failed to find what I want even though I kept walking so many miles because I am not sure what I want in real. I always felt like I left my heart somewhere and went somewhere else to find where it never allowed me to think of getting something else more than my heart back.
I was always a sad kid along my way as It was always been a tough journey walking alone with no luck and the people who passed by the same way laughed at my sadness rather than giving a hand of support by understanding my reasons for sadness.

I found so many people on my way who taught me a great lessons in my life but in order to find those guys I was made to face many more worst guys who taught me that, “good is always less compared to bad in order to make good so precious than anything else” which indeed made me to respect even worst guys.
There happened so many things in my way but the interesting thing is that I met an angel who gave a company to me in order to accompany herself in this lonely way which is too dark enough to be scared. I know that it’s going to be a small company that lasts for a couple of miles yet I was mislead by my expectations. My desperate rush in escaping from this loneliness in my way made me to fall in an illusion that this company is everything but nothing else matters.

The things which appear from farther might not look the same when you walk a few steps closer towards. A desperate need of a company in this lonely walk of mine made me run behind her without watching anything and finally fell in to a ditch which is too deep enough to come up. There I thought I was deceived by someone whom I really cared but the greatest thing is that, the angel let me know how weak I was at my heart which making me fall for anything. This indeed made me to deceive myself which made hard to find my goal. I thought I lost the way as the angel never showed up to pull me.

There happened a strange thing. It is when I thought I had no expectations but to die freely, I found someone holding my hand with a motherly touch in order to pull me back out of this ditch. I was regretting for losing my way that lead to goals but she came with love and started to help me knowing “where I am and what I should to do reach what I want in this life”. She helped me wiping my tears and said “look back my child, on every tear drop that you let to fall on this ground, I have been throwing seeds. The way back to home will be guarded by these trees making you feel walking on the clouds.

She taught me my responsibilities and said “that there is no way that you can find without your heart. It’s where the heart is, the hard work turns to success as it stores every tear drop of yours by giving courage unlike letting it drop on the ground now and turn you in to weak. Go get your heart”, that’s what you want.

-Ravi®


1 comments:

Anonymous said...
December 10, 2010 at 5:25 PM

Heart stirring post..so well expressed. Your third para got tears in my eyes..Hope you doing good now..Stay cheerful and first love yourself.

I reached here by clicks while surfing indiblogger site..It was nice experience reading you for last half an hour.

Mrs.Click